HTML Foundation Book 1
This course will be available on January 28, 2021. Do not purchase it yet. We will notify everyone if this course is ready.
HTML is the declarative language that states the basic structure of a webpage. It markups specific texts to contain a section to tell what should appear and exist on a web page.
In this course, we’re going to discuss all essential logic and skills needed so that everyone will be familiarized with HTML. We’ll start by studying:
- the importance and role of HTML.
- basics tags and elements and
- establish best practices of coding.
Then, we’ll share and demonstrate several core skills in HTML. For example:
- Text and other formats.
- Understanding hyperlinks and applying syntaxes.
- Integrating multimedia such images including JPG, PNG into your pages.
- Integrating videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and SoundCloud.
- Inserting other google products such as Google Maps.
And many more!
We’ll then provide comprehensive exercises and assessments yet rewarding challenges to make you involved and trained. We will finish up the course by building up your own web infrastructure that you can use to practice your new HTML skills. If you’re a student, a university teacher, corporate trainer, or someone who wants to learn HTML at any level, don’t miss a single lesson and chapters of this course.
We have a lot to discuss and exciting challenged to do, so let’s get started.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic English
- Basic Mathematics and geometry
- Internet savvy
- Basic understanding of installation and software interfaces
REQUIRED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE:
- PC/Mac computers
- Windows 10/Mac Operating system
- Google Chrome or any browser
- Internet download and upload speed of 5Mbps
June 24 to 26, 2020 - This course will be used in Department of Education free webinar series in the Philippines. Catch it LIVE from 9:00am to 12:00nn. Wednesday until Friday. Manila time!